Monday, March 24, 2008

I MISS DADDY!!!



Well, we've survived one week without you, Daddy, but we've got one more week to go and I don't know how we're going to make it...we miss you like crazy! We went to Decatur for Easter and had an awesome time with Ma ma-ma and Da da-da and Aunt Susu. It helped to take our minds off of missing you. I went in the truck with Da da-da and fed the cows. It was the first time I've seen Da da-da's pretty cows, and they amazed me:) Da da-da promised to take me with him to see the cows again soon. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I also went to look at wedding dresses with Susu. I actually had a pretty good time because all the ladies in the store were flirting with me. Tomorrow we're going on a big adventure...we're going to see Aunt Allie, Uncle Leighton, Mac, and Lawson in Columbia, SC. I'm so excited to see them!! I can tell Mom is nervous about the drive, but I don't know why...I'm a good boy and I'm planning on behaving myself. I miss you Dad...bring me back some cool surprises from Brazil! Mom wanted me to tell you that she misses you, too!

No comments: